Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 22, 2012

I Love Sundays ( And Saturday Night too!)

With the old Rick, Sunday was a morning to sleep in, typically because of too much excess on Saturday Night.  Get up late, coffee, newspaper, no direction, no agenda.  Every week, month after month.  That has certainly changed, would still like to sleep in yet today, but only because I am old!  :)

The changed started when I met up with the Lord.  One day I was a broken, aimless human being, and then with his grace and neverending forgiveness, I had a different reason to get up and get moving.  Had to go to Church, no, lets re-phrase that, wanted to go to Church to get refilled with his word and endless supply of Love.  Now I work at a church and get the honor of helping the Lord fill peoples life with his neverending Love. 

I Love Sundays!

No comments:

Post a Comment